Thursday, May 29, 2014

New Art

Over the past few months, I pulled out my old pencil crayons and computer paper.  I began drawing again.  It's very therapeutic for me because I get moments where I must create something. Once my hand touches a coloured pencil, I can release the tension in my body.  At times I step out of my comfort zone and scribble allowing whatever to form.  I surprise myself with the shapes and colours that are presented to me.  Other times, I decided to rip up my work.  It is want it is, my expression in that moment.

Thank you for taking the time to review my art.

Blessings, Naomi


Muscle Memory

Sometimes your body holds memories of your childhood and sometimes it's ancestral. If you breathe in new life, how does that effect your muscles? Are you clearing personal and ancestral energy? Are you feeling that it's outside forces affecting you? If so it's time to look deeper within.

Unfolding


Crossing of Paths



Exploration




Untitled at the moment

No comments:

Post a Comment