Thursday, October 8, 2015

Children's Music

I've always loved to sing children's music.  Kids' songs would pop into my mind throughout the day.  I would either hum or sing them under my breath.  I have some favourites which will always be with me.

Here is a list in no particular order.

1) Mr. Sun
2) I'm a Little Teapot (I love to do the actions for this song)
3) This Old Man
4) Teddy Bear Picnic
5) Oats, Peas, Beans and Barley
6) The Happy Wanderer
7) Getting to Know You
8) Alouette
9) One Bottle of Pop
10) Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah

Of course there are many more songs.  Also, I love other songs that are not considered to be children's songs.

1) Here comes the Sun
2) Dancing in the Street
3) The 59th Street Bridge Song  (Below, I am singing this song. Snort. I was so excited.)



Last year, I was playing with my Olympus sound recorder and captured this a recording that reminded me that I loved to sing children's music.  I decided to make a short video using a picture of me back in 2011.  I'm not sure what is going to happen in my life but songs keeps coming up.  The only thing I can do is share them.

Enjoy.





No comments:

Post a Comment