Monday, September 12, 2011

Brilliance of the Sun

I’m walking along the river banks with my feet in the mud.
The river is flowing downstream as I wave my hands.
The sun is shining through the trees bringing love and light to me.
The wind blows over head and the leaves are turning.

The sound of the water fills my heart and releases me.
I see the beauty of life and I sing a part of me.
The light is glistening on the surface and reflecting the wonder of my being.
The clouds are clearing and joy is rising deep within.

What does life have to offer us if we close our hearts?
How do you see the light if you’re standing in the dark?
Break free and connect with the earth and remember how to love
by watching the river flow and feeling the brilliance of the sun.

Know that we come from a source of love.
We can construct our new story and become one.
Turn to the elements of the earth and contribute to its beat.
Breathe with harmony with the world and revitalize our beings.

What does life have to offer us if we close our hearts?
How do you see the light if you’re standing in the dark?
Break away and connect with the earth and remember how to love
by watching the river flow and feeling the brilliance of the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment